Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Ride-Hammer Down
Sadly, this is the last tune of the Dark Ride saga that I've mixed. I only spent a few hours on it, so I'm sure there's plenty to critique.

I hope I did okay and look forward to some more tracks from these fellas in times to come.

.mp3    MixPractice-Dark Ride-Hammer Down.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

Hey TNS

I cranked your mix up on the HiFi and cranked the sub up, it sounds really good. Balance and tone are spot on IMO. I got no negatives for ya, if I did it would be nit picking. Enjoyable Listen!
Super Mix!

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(30-09-2018, 02:28 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey TNS

I cranked your mix up on the HiFi and cranked the sub up, it sounds really good. Balance and tone are spot on IMO. I got no negatives for ya, if I did it would be nit picking. Enjoyable Listen!
Super Mix!

Cheers
KSmile

Hey man, thanks for that! It's worrisome to think what things sound like outside my bubble.

I feel like I'm FINALLY starting to put some decent mixes together (it's only taken a gazillion years). Still hit or miss, though, but listening to mixes around here (yours included) has helped me start moving in the right direction.