Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETC...
Hi guys this is my first mix!

I hope you'll enjoy!

.mp3    MASTER ROCK complainiac.mp3 --  (Download: 3.94 MB)

The guitars and drums are almost mono, and the vocal has some stereo effect. I dont think its a very skilled mix so to speak, but its atleast got energy going. I think in the long run my ears will be tired if i listen to this like 10 times in a row. Try getting some more stereo stuff going on, and also less compression etc to make it easier on the ear.

But the vocal is cool. Wink
(04-09-2013, 05:15 PM)PrincessCakeJ Wrote: The guitars and drums are almost mono, and the vocal has some stereo effect. I dont think its a very skilled mix so to speak, but its atleast got energy going. I think in the long run my ears will be tired if i listen to this like 10 times in a row. Try getting some more stereo stuff going on, and also less compression etc to make it easier on the ear.

But the vocal is cool. Wink

Yes, you have absolutely reason. I will do another try, thanks for suggestions!!!
Another approach is make it all mono/garage sound. I dont think you should go for a lot o effects and verb and that, just mix it, its raw energy that can stand alone :-)
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Second try!

.mp3    etc 2.mp3 --  (Download: 3.94 MB)