Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CR Mix
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Kak Tvoi Dela Vova.mp3 --  (Download: 11.41 MB)

Beautiful - First listen through here we go,

Nice and fat, powerful, the guitar comes out nice and beefy right when it needs to.

The background vocals sound awesome panned like that. Love this.

Those drums sound awesome too - nice and snappy. The only suggestion is maybe a tiny bit more lead vocal - it's right in the pocket where it is though.

I like how you ducked the rest of the band for the guitar solo. A mastering engineer might make good work of that.

This mix is a winner! killer job!
This mix works for me also. Great balance and sonics. Very enjoyable listen. Well done!Big Grin

Dave
Thanks for the comment, I did an automation of the voice.
PS I think I deleted the previous song by mistake. Sorry

(05-09-2018, 06:10 AM)gerudobombshell Wrote: Beautiful - First listen through here we go,

Nice and fat, powerful, the guitar comes out nice and beefy right when it needs to.

Those drums sound awesome too - nice and snappy. The only suggestion is maybe a tiny bit more lead vocal - it's right in the pocket where it is though.

I like how you ducked the rest of the band for the guitar solo. A mastering engineer might make good work of that.

Good mix. I agree with someone above: more vocal. It's sitting too far back, imo.
(05-09-2018, 06:10 AM)gerudobombshell Wrote: Beautiful - First listen through here we go,

Thanks, I follow yours recommendation put a second mix, but this hasn't a plugin on master, the overall sound change a bit of, but someone can make a master! jejejej

Regards
When you hold everything as flat and low.that does not mean mix will be perfect.low end and energy is missing.can not feel the beat.instruments and vocal is very low and dry.you remix it.
(21-03-2020, 09:41 PM)Mammy Wrote: When you hold everything as flat and low.that does not mean mix will be perfect.low end and energy is missing.can not feel the beat.instruments and vocal is very low and dry.you remix it.

Thanks for comment, when i will can begin remix it?