Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember December:'C U Next Time
My Mix

Comments Welcome

KSmile

.mp3    RememberDecember_CUNextTime-04.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Geez Kirk, you're churning out the mixes. You're a machine! Careful you don't burn out or worse still, run out of songs to mix!
Mix sounds great, big guitar sounds and strong vox. It maybe a little over loud and master squashed for my ears, but I am getting old! so take that with a grain of salt. You're becoming quite the pro at this. Well Done.
(05-09-2018, 01:04 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Geez Kirk, you're churning out the mixes. You're a machine! Careful you don't burn out or worse still, run out of songs to mix!
Mix sounds great, big guitar sounds and strong vox. It maybe a little over loud and master squashed for my ears, but I am getting old! so take that with a grain of salt. You're becoming quite the pro at this. Well Done.

Hi Dave, Ill have to start at the beginning again and start revisits on my mix's .. lol!
You answered my question I had when I was mastering, my last decision was to bring the mix level down and then bring it back up in the master with my L1 to get it kinda pumping a bit and flat. I thought I went too far and now know I did. Ill back it off and open the mix up some more in the next version
Thanks Dave ..Cheers!
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.