Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Have You Done To Me
Hi guys

Save a bunch of activity on this yesterday and thought i would also give this track a go.... I really like it and the mixes posted yesterday

Last night i had 2 to 3 hours to spare so i though i would get a rough mix in place.... I have not got to the piano/organs yet.... but any early feedback would be much appreciated as i plan to spend some proper time on this over the weekend

Listening to the other mixes they all seemed to have a really nice warm tone/sound to them.... For my mix i wanted to try something a little different so i have tried to go for a slightly more edgy/aggressive approach

.mp3    Signe Jakobsen - What Have You Done To Me.mp3 --  (Download: 6.08 MB)

.mp3    Signe Jakobsen - What Have You Done To Me v3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.18 MB)

(31-08-2018, 09:26 AM)TheBouff Wrote: Hi guys

Save a bunch of activity on this yesterday and thought i would also give this track a go.... I really like it and the mixes posted yesterday

Last night i had 2 to 3 hours to spare so i though i would get a rough mix in place.... I have not got to the piano/organs yet.... but any early feedback would be much appreciated as i plan to spend some proper time on this over the weekend

Listening to the other mixes they all seemed to have a really nice warm tone/sound to them.... For my mix i wanted to try something a little different so i have tried to go for a slightly more edgy/aggressive approach

First full mix attached, any thoughts much appreciated, i really quite like this track

.mp3    Signe Jakobsen - What Have You Done To Me v3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.18 MB)