Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I Want - comments welcome
This wasn't the easiest song to work with. Spent a lot of time listening to the individual tracks. Drums took the most to get right. Comments welcome.

.mp3    What I want.mp3 --  (Download: 9.06 MB)

Hi glukin. I'm not home listening on reference cans, but at work listening through my PowerBeats Blutooth headset (not exactly flat, fer sure).

I'm hearing some honk in the snare, 500-800Hz range, I'm guessing. Also, the lead vocal is being driven back at several points by the guitars.

Hope that helps.
Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.
(25-08-2018, 02:47 AM)davemcg61 Wrote: Hi glukin. I'm not home listening on reference cans, but at work listening through my PowerBeats Blutooth headset (not exactly flat, fer sure).

I'm hearing some honk in the snare, 500-800Hz range, I'm guessing. Also, the lead vocal is being driven back at several points by the guitars.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for giving it a listen and the comment, davemcg61. I will take a look at these and try to improve.