Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trafficker - My Father Never loved me ( Putto mix )
Hi Guys

I want to share my mix
comment and constructive criticism are allow Wink

thank you

.mp3    my father never love me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.94 MB)

Macbook Pro md101 ll Ableton Live 9 ll Brain
Hey Putto, nice sounds... It's a different approach with the "answering guitar" getting featured more than the riff guitar, but it kinda works.

I like the natural sounding drums. For me, they could use a little space around them, but they sound very good.

The vocals feel like they are being outshined by the music. It's a really great sounding vocal performance, so it can stand to be plenty loud in the mix. The vocals in particular, and the mix in general could use some ambience to create some "front-to-back" perspective - some depth. As it is, the mix is a little "flat" sounding, from that point of view.

I feel the bass could play the role of "glueing" the mix together more effectively by extending more prominently into the low mids of the mix, to conect the kick drum with the rest of the mix elements.

A very assured sounding mix that could be exceptional with a few tweaks. Nice work!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases