Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bruks: 'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova?'
Hey Guys

So i Gave this a Quick Bash today let me know what you think and where i can make it better
new version up

Cheers
Big Grin

.mp3    Bruks_KakTvoiDelaVova.mp3 --  (Download: 11.96 MB)

.mp3    Bruks_KakTvoiDelaVova 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.96 MB)

Hey Spandexcore

Nice balance, easy to listen to. Id just bring the drums up, get the snare a bit fatter and get some seperation between the kick and the bass, maybe a cut around 60-100 will do it.
Smooth mix, nice job!
Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
New and hopefully improved version

.mp3    Bruks_KakTvoiDelaVova 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.96 MB)

(17-08-2018, 09:23 AM)Spandexcore Wrote: New and hopefully improved version
Hey Span

Your small moves tightened everything up a lot, vocal sounds smoother, everything seems to sit better. Even listened to it on my crappy TV speakers and that's where you could really hear the improvements and separation. I'm curious, did you relevel and EQ the vocals?, or just the moves you made around them? They sit so much better.
Great Job!!
K

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(17-08-2018, 06:47 PM)KMuzic Wrote:
(17-08-2018, 09:23 AM)Spandexcore Wrote: New and hopefully improved version
Hey Span

Your small moves tightened everything up a lot, vocal sounds smoother, everything seems to sit better. Even listened to it on my crappy TV speakers and that's where you could really hear the improvements and separation. I'm curious, did you relevel and EQ the vocals?, or just the moves you made around them? They sit so much better.
Great Job!!
K

i Dropped them like 2 db and put a hi pass on the verb, other than that i just used your suggestions