Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HammerDown
Hi All

Mixed and Mastered

Hope you like it.

PS. If anyone knows what happened with this band please let me know.
I cannot find anything else from them in the internet and they are awesome.

.mp3    01_-_HammerDown_1[1].mp3 --  (Download: 6.75 MB)

Believe it or not, we recorded this out of pure fun and love for the music =) It was never released or anything - and we have no plans to do so. And that's a good thing because we can keep the "best never released album from a newcomer band"-title Smile
(06-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: Believe it or not, we recorded this out of pure fun and love for the music =) It was never released or anything - and we have no plans to do so. And that's a good thing because we can keep the "best never released album from a newcomer band"-title Smile

Hi man, you guys should start thinking something more. This is my opinion. All of you are very talented from guitarists to singer with great changes and melodies in the songs.
This is the opinion of a 41 year old man Smile who does not listen to any new metal bands except the old classic ones (Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer etc.) and your songs have made a great impact on me.
You will love the other songs if you like the ones on the forum Smile
(13-08-2018, 09:23 AM)Blitzzz Wrote: You will love the other songs if you like the ones on the forum Smile

From where can we get those Blush