Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action's - Devil's Words (mixed by Mazi)
He Guys!

I'm a new one on this site and this is my first product. I made this mix on this afternoon (and I'm not a mastering engineer). Thank you if you play it. Smile Feel free to comment. Cheers!

Ps.: I changed the kick, a put a snare trigger under the original... questions? Smile

.mp3    01_Actions_Devilswords_mixed_by_Mazi.mp3 --  (Download: 7.51 MB)

Hello Mazi and welcome (well I'm new to this site too but anyway),

First impression i get when listening to your mix is that of a too heavily compressed mix in the firts part.
Kick is a bit too much forward, guitars lack of presence and the overall mix lacks of nice medium presence while the overall balance is OK and drum sound is clear enough.

I havent referenced to other mixes yet, that's just an impression at first glance.

Hi!

So we are newbies. Smile
Compression: maybe yes, but I use only an end limiter (fabfilter) because the loudness. Smile The guitar recordings are very bad: no life, no edge is in the tracks. I tried to make more presence and good middle hights, but the recordings did't love this move. Smile Very very great music, only the recordings are not so good. BTW thanks for your opinion and I made a better mix few days ago... I will upload here. I think that mix is better: more guitar, more balanced drums and a little bit more bass... What do you think friend? Smile

Thanks again!

.mp3    01_Actions_Devilswords_V2_mixed_by_Mazi.mp3 --  (Download: 7.51 MB)