Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Somebody Crazy For Me final mix
My mix,not quiet sure about it yet,comments welcomed.

.mp3    Random Somebody Crazy For Me mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.29 MB)

.mp3    Random Somebody Crazy For Me mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.37 MB)

.mp3    Random Somebody Crazy For Me mix3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.37 MB)

.mp3    Random Somebody Crazy For Me final mix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.32 MB)

Reaper user
This has a real nice feel and vibe about it, a glued togetherness sound if you like.
There is a strange small room sound with the vocal though that makes it a little alien from the remainder of performance, a reverb choice I guess. I'm not listening critically but the bass maybe a little full in the low mids also. Another listener may be able to confirm this. An enjoyable listen all the same. Well done

(10-07-2018, 02:34 AM)Dangerous Wrote: This has a real nice feel and vibe about it, a glued togetherness sound if you like.
There is a strange small room sound with the vocal though that makes it a little alien from the remainder of performance, a reverb choice I guess. I'm not listening critically but the bass maybe a little full in the low mids also. Another listener may be able to confirm this. An enjoyable listen all the same. Well done
Hi Dave iam digging what you are saying so i have done a mix2,again all comments welcomed.
Reaper user
Sounds great listening through headphones. Much happier with the vocal in this pass. I do love the forwardness you have gone with this song Cudjoe. Works for meBig Grin

Hey Cudjoe Nice balanced mix thinking the Kick and bass guitar could come up a touch more and maybe less compression on the overall mix and More parallel compression or reverb on the drums ?
Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(11-07-2018, 01:50 PM)thedon Wrote: Hey Cudjoe Nice balanced mix thinking the Kick and bass guitar could come up a touch more and maybe less compression on the overall mix and More parallel compression or reverb on the drums ?
Cheers Big Grin
Cheers for the heads up on that one i have done a mix3

Reaper user
I wasnt liking my mix 3 (too much ghost snares) i have done a final mix,any comments before i move on?
Reaper user
(16-07-2018, 06:18 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: I wasnt liking my mix 3 (too much ghost snares) i have done a final mix,any comments before i move on?

Hey Cudjoe The final version sounds great , the paned acoustic guitars attack sound a touch upfront but not a big deal maybe move on come back down the track which is what I am going to do also !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Cheers Don
Reaper user
Sounds great, I like the drum sound.
I only listened once but I thought the vocal seems a little overpowered at times by the organ and the acoustic guitar though.