Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Milk Cow Blues CR Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.94 MB)

¡Muy buena! Sounds very natural, with no studio magic trickey apparent, which fits a tune like this. Maybe you could lift up the vocal (un poquito) or bring down the snare instead, or feed the vocal to a ducking compressor for the drums, so it gets clearer when she sings. I hope you master this and upload it with just a little bit of gloss!
(11-07-2018, 03:49 PM)Deliza Wrote: ¡Muy buena! Sounds very natural, with no studio magic trickey apparent, which fits a tune like this. Maybe you could lift up the vocal (un poquito) or bring down the snare instead, or feed the vocal to a ducking compressor for the drums, so it gets clearer when she sings. I hope you master this and upload it with just a little bit of gloss!

Thanks for the comment, the mix does not have what you call tricks jajajajaj, the master I would like someone to propose me a master based on my mix.

regards
Great sounding mix. Instruments are all nicely balanced. I would like a bit more reverb glue and some slap delay on main vocal, but that is more of a taste thing than anything else. Good job.