Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Death Roses.mp3 --  (Download: 8.91 MB)

I like your mix. Good job.
(08-07-2018, 04:31 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

---------------------------------------------
Hi Carlos,
                     I think you turn in some pretty solid mixes. It would be nice if you could solve that mastering issue and get the level up so that you can leave behind that  message: "...it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it."  That said, I'm not so sure about the pitch shifting thing on the woman's voice here on this track Tongue ...  Don't know what DAW you use but Reaper is free to try and super inexpensive to buy ($60 I think) . That may give you some more options as far as mastering. They say it works on both PC and Mac.

Hope you don't mind but I did a little mastering on your "Dead Roses" track and am posting it here. You probably won't have to move the fader up to listen to it.

Look forward to hearing more of your mixes.

NT

.mp3    CR_DeadRosesMastered.mp3 --  (Download: 7.13 MB)

(19-07-2021, 02:19 PM)NewtonThomas Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 04:31 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

---------------------------------------------
Hi Carlos,
                     I think you turn in some pretty solid mixes. It would be nice if you could solve that mastering issue and get the level up so that you can leave behind that  message: "...it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it."  That said, I'm not so sure about the pitch shifting thing on the woman's voice here on this track Tongue ...  Don't know what DAW you use but Reaper is free to try and super inexpensive to buy ($60 I think) . That may give you some more options as far as mastering. They say it works on both PC and Mac.

Hope you don't mind but I did a little mastering on your "Dead Roses" track and am posting it here. You probably won't have to move the fader up to listen to it.

Look forward to hearing more of your mixes.

NT
Hi, thanks for the comments. Thanks also for taking the time to master, that helps me understand that I should improve the tonal balance, I hear that you corrected mids and / or increasing Lows and hi, what else did you do?

The master thing is more for not increasing the levels in the mix, I made this mix in protools and now I use logic.