Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammer Down Mix by Jerze
Thanks for posting the tracks it was a fun one to mix. Also, excellent musicianship. I'm not sure I hit the mark with this mix, but I do have some things to tighten up.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the time and any comments!

.mp3    Dark Ride\'s \'Hammer Down Mix by Jerze.mp3 --  (Download: 11.29 MB)

Awesome mix! I dig it!
Hey thanks for the listen and post Shul!
I just got done listening to your mix so I might need to beef the kic up some. I also might adjust the bass and do some more work on the vocals always something to fix.
Thanks again!
lead vocals sound like they are clamped down by a limiter in the last chorus - sounds bad. Very nice tremolo effect in the second verse on the synth track. if you fix the vocal issues it will be a great mix.
(13-07-2018, 12:51 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: lead vocals sound like they are clamped down by a limiter in the last chorus - sounds bad. Very nice tremolo effect in the second verse on the synth track. if you fix the vocal issues it will be a great mix.

Hey thanks for listen and comment Blitzz .Also, great job on the song writing,, playing and recording of the tracks.
As for the vocals at the end if I get sometime ill go back a correct them along with some other things that are bugging me a little with them. I might also try and get a little more oomph out of the kic.

Glad you liked the tremolo Fx just seemed to fit with the groove more than how it was..

Thanks again for your time!