Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr.Jay Menon "Through My Eyes"
Comments are welcome.
Critique is welcome tooBig Grin

This is the first attempt.I'll try to improve it more.Smile

.mp3    Jay Menon.mp3 --  (Download: 9.77 MB)

.mp3    Dr.Jay Menon.mp3 --  (Download: 9.41 MB)

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.
For my taste you have an annoying frequency between 320 and 400 Hz on the start pads. The kick is very strong and the snare is hidden. the rest is good and sounds very good.
I would like very much if you would give me your opinion in my mix of your song.

regards
(06-07-2018, 07:05 PM)flyrecords Wrote: For my taste you have an annoying frequency between 320 and 400 Hz on the start pads. The kick is very strong and the snare is hidden. the rest is good and sounds very good.
I would like very much if you would give me your opinion in my mix of your song.

regards

Hey,

Thank you for the feedback, I will improve these thingsSmile
And surely I'll provide feedback for your mix of Humsafar.

Thanks,
Vibhu P. Dixit

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.
That kick drum Smile would suit more to some metal stuff.
You pushed i guess too much 3k.
Balance is good. Vocal is overEQ in my opinion.
Nice mix in overall. Cheers.
(10-07-2018, 01:19 PM)Lethan Wrote: That kick drum Smile would suit more to some metal stuff.
You pushed i guess too much 3k.
Balance is good. Vocal is overEQ in my opinion.
Nice mix in overall. Cheers.

Thank you for the Feedback. I will surely improve these hoodlums. Big Grin

Cheers.
Vibhu P. Dixit