Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles: 'Alone With You'
Justin Myles: 'Alone With You'

.mp3    Justin Miles_Print-St.mp3 --  (Download: 17.35 MB)

.mp3    Justin Miles 2.mp3 --  (Download: 17.31 MB)

I really like this mix, everything is balanced well and clear. My only criticism is that the reverb makes it sound like it's being played in a cave.
(05-07-2018, 03:27 PM)197Max Wrote: I really like this mix, everything is balanced well and clear. My only criticism is that the reverb makes it sound like it's being played in a cave.

Hi 197Max. Thank you for listening and your comments, which reverb is the one is bothering you, the spring verb on the electric guitar, the plate of the snare or chamber of the lead vocals? Le me know to get a drier version out. Take care
(05-07-2018, 04:56 PM)javierpg84 Wrote: Hi 197Max. Thank you for listening and your comments, which reverb is the one is bothering you, the spring verb on the electric guitar, the plate of the snare or chamber of the lead vocals? Le me know to get a drier version out. Take care

It's most noticeable on the vocals, but I think it applies to most of the instruments that have reverb on them. All you'd need to do is turn the decay time down slightly and you'll be there.

This is all only my personal preference though, what you've done isn't necessarily wrong.

I'd like to know your opinion on my version too, if that's ok. =]