Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MegamocheProd Mix] - Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence [v4.1.MASTERED]
Here is my first ShitMix on this song !

About 3 hours of work for now... Too tired to continue, need sum serious sleep ^^

Totaly unfinished yet, but I think it could be a first thing I'd send to a band.
No automation and SFXs not mixed at the moment.

Feel free to be as rude as if you were hiring me ! :p
If I dit things wrong

.mp3    Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence - ShitMix V-1.0.mp3 --  (Download: 6.02 MB)

.mp3    Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence - ShitMix V-2.2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.02 MB)

.mp3    Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence - V-4.1.MasteredMEQ.mp3 --  (Download: 6.02 MB)

Sound Engineer @ MegamocheProd
Working on Cubase 9.5 Pro
Gear : Yamaha HS-7 // Sennheiser HD-25 // BeyerDynamics MMX-300 // Steinberg UR22 MKII
sounds pretty good! maybe a touch too much upper mids? if were a local band producing this kind of indie metal song, i would hire you. ^_^
this already sounding pretty good man.. lets see what you come up with in the next mix ! Wink
Added V 2.2 !

Update log :
-Made voice pierce the mix better
-Cleaned Guitar/bass/Snare & Kick a bit more
-Added more of the "note" zone on the guitare
-Added Vox SFX
-Deleted "Exploding SFX" on the break, as... it felt like more destroying the effect than pushing it up.
Gear : Yamaha HS-7 // Sennheiser HD-25 // BeyerDynamics MMX-300 // Steinberg UR22 MKII
Sounds Great Smile
That is snare what I'm looking for Smile
Yeah I used as much natural record as possible.
I just resampled kick -- to give it more support -- and toms.
Everything else is what comes with the multitrack.

Glad you like it.

Gonna post a "final" master soon. Still need a little thing to fix.

I quoted "final" cause as I've got no critical feedback I feel kinda runing blind on what I could/should correct or upgrade.
sounds great and big!
Thx loupi ! I'm pleased you like it Smile

Just added V4.0.Mastered by the way.
Final version it seems...

But I still feel like there is a little something wrong somewere... And I can't figure out what !
My brain is litteraly bleeding to that feeling ...
Mean mix!