Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My original mix of Directions
Hi everyone,

First I just want to say I've been loving hearing everyone's mixes of Directions and they're all really good! Some very imaginative takes on the track.

I thought it was about time I joined this forum. Some of you might be interested to hear the original mix (before I sent it to Mike Senior). As always comments are very welcome!

Thanks,
Tom McKenzie

.mp3    Directions 5.5.2012_eq.mp3 --  (Download: 3.97 MB)

Hi Tom
I Love your song ,you have a great voice and a great band , nice sounding original mix !
Thank you very much Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hello, Tom! I like your song so much that after mixing it, I looked for some information about your band and watched some videos on youtube :-) thus I must thank you for letting us use your beautiful song to practice a little bit!

About your mix, I agree with my friend thedon... great sound!!
mixing since April 2013
Thanks Tom, I really liked the mix, enjoy a lot.
I hope you heard my mix.
Thanks again for letting us mix

greetings from Argentina

Sergio
Hi Tom,

this is a good song with good recorded tracks. I feel uncomfotable on the beggining when there is Vox and Gtr, the image that comes to my mind is a guy in his room posting a song on youtube.

Later when the band comes it gets nice speccially on the chorous when you fill it with the bakcing and other instruments.

Perfectly good mix you have there, Tom. I don't know why it needed rescuing Smile
Thanks for letting us play with your multitracks and keep writing!
Dags
So many songs, so little time!