Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womblez mix: I'm Alright
Hi,

Please take a listen to my mix of this great track. I'm still learning so any feedback is always welcome Smile

EDIT: I've had a go at taming the bass and here is the updated version - difficult to tell if I have it spot on, but should sound a little better!

.mp3    2018-06-29 Angels in Amplifiers.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

.mp3    2018-06-29 Angels in Amplifiers v2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

(01-07-2018, 11:55 AM)Womblez Wrote: Hi,

Please take a listen to my mix of this great track. I'm still learning so any feedback is always welcome Smile

Mix is pretty good. Nice balance and sonics. Bass maybe a bit heavy though. The bass also sounds a bit strange listening with headphones, almost like it's present in the side channels. No completely sure though. Nice one.
(01-07-2018, 12:50 PM)Dangerous Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:55 AM)Womblez Wrote: Hi,

Mix is pretty good. Nice balance and sonics. Bass maybe a bit heavy though. The bass also sounds a bit strange listening with headphones, almost like it's present in the side channels. No completely sure though. Nice one.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been struggling to get a good read on the bass in my current listening environment - certainly wasn't my intention to have any stereo here but obviously something strange happening, maybe one of the reverbs. Appreciate that you took the time to listen and post Smile