Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrial OF Silence(FINAL,INSTRUMENTAL,DRUMS TRACKS)
Solid mix overall (listened to the final mix). I think you're struggling with clarity / focus because you need to work on the low-end control a bit more. I'm not on the best speakers atm but it sounded like there was excess info going on in the low end. Clean that up and you'll start finding that clarity you're after Smile
Niko
----------------------------
Latest project : Noise Implant
(14-07-2018, 12:48 PM)axxessdenied Wrote: Solid mix overall (listened to the final mix). I think you're struggling with clarity / focus because you need to work on the low-end control a bit more. I'm not on the best speakers atm but it sounded like there was excess info going on in the low end. Clean that up and you'll start finding that clarity you're after Smile

Thanks for feedback. Just listened in a nice car stereo and yes it's a mess down there. I think the most problematic is the kick punch. It's clugging up everything pretty bad. I shall look at it when I get a chance. Thanks!
There is quite a bit of rumble going on....very 55 gallon drum. This is a tough tune, so I feel your pain!
(01-08-2018, 09:34 PM)TheNeverScene Wrote: There is quite a bit of rumble going on....very 55 gallon drum. This is a tough tune, so I feel your pain!

Yeah. Was listening on Bluetooth speaker and holy crap way too much low end Sad thanks for feedbackHo