Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil: Burial Of Silence - Crownoise mix
Yeah agreed to tshanesmothers.
It seems like you did it the opposite way.
Maybe you were listening too loud ?

Try to find the right middle between your two versions.

Also, don't even think about mastering your mix yet. Just don't. It's a totally different work.
Just do your best to get a solid mix first. We'll talk about mastering it later.

Once your base mix is solid and consistent, that mastering stage will go nice and easy.

And to finish, as you are somehow new to the mixing game, you need to find a reference song. Maybe the original mix, or just an other PRO band that plays the same kind of thing.
The sound you want to get needs to be absolutely clear in your mind, and you need to compare your mix and reference every single time you can.

All mixing beasts all around the world got a divine insanely huge musical culture.
Sound Engineer @ MegamocheProd
Working on Cubase 9.5 Pro
Gear : Yamaha HS-7 // Sennheiser HD-25 // BeyerDynamics MMX-300 // Steinberg UR22 MKII
I recommend getting the plugin called Magic AB. It will enable to switch back and forth between your reference mix and your mix with a single click. It just takes a while to start hearing things properly.
Cool
Hi guys, i got a new mix up that sounds much better then first i think but still some things to work on, tell me what you think Smile?