Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Roses FlyMix
Here is! I hope I have done well the task by Olli H.

I really like this song

From the south side of the world.

SergioBig GrinWindows Software

.mp3    DeadRosesTry4.mp3 --  (Download: 7.53 MB)

Sounds really nice. Bass is lovely and full, maybe takes over a little here and there but lovely sound. One thing that bugs me is the reverb on the vox, I feel you need to back it off a smidge, the drums are fairly dry so it makes them sound as though they were recorded in different rooms.

I love how you got the acoustic guitars sound, mine sounds scratchy in comparison. Nice depth on the vox as well. Smile

Nice one

Simon
Thanks Simon for your concepts and suggestions are always welcome in my postings.

one greetings from Argentina

Sergio
great mix here, Sergio! I can't decide if I like the bass or the guitar... or the voices better!! good job!
mixing since April 2013
gracias juanjose!!!

un abrazo
(23-08-2013, 03:08 PM)flyrecords Wrote: Olli estimated there I think I achieved what you were saying in your comments.
I hope you like.

Sergio

Hi Sergio

The mix sounds great. Not too "bright" as some of the other mixes I heard.
The balance of your mix gives the song (in my opinion) just the right feel.

If I had to give some criticism. I think the female vocals are too loud in the mix where both artist's sing together.

Otherwise, GREAT work. Please give my mix a listen, would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks
Gerrit
A song is never finished... Only abandoned. So sing if you've got nothing left to say.