Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf: 'Come Around'
My Mix

Comments Welcome

Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    Leaf-Come Around-01.mp3 --  (Download: 9.34 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Sounds nice. Then the vocal comes in and rips my ears off. Very bright. All of them, and they're all panned center, and the background vocals in the chorus are louder than the lead vocal at times. Everything is very dry as well - no depth or dimension.

Every vocal is over - bright. Everything else in the mix is dark, so you don't need to crank the treble that much.
(07-08-2018, 02:34 AM)gerudobombshell Wrote: Sounds nice. Then the vocal comes in and rips my ears off. Very bright. All of them, and they're all panned center, and the background vocals in the chorus are louder than the lead vocal at times. Everything is very dry as well - no depth or dimension.

Every vocal is over - bright. Everything else in the mix is dark, so you don't need to crank the treble that much.

Thanks,,, yeah, just listened to it again need to redo the vocals.
Thanks for commenting
Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.