Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angela Thomas Wade _ Milk Cow Blues _ Hwi
I tried mixing Bluse song for the first timeAngel

.mp3    Milkcow Bluse.mp3 --  (Download: 7.92 MB)

Wow, it’s actually quite a good mix. Pretty bright but not harsh or tiresome to hear, just natural sounding instead, methinks. Violin might do a tad louder and with some more low end.

Only thing I feel kinda out of place is how wide and big the drums sound. It’s a treatment legit either for a jazz ballad (where you want things to be really immersive) or conversely, a Hair Rock tune (where you just want things to be huge), but a song like this kinda asks for a more humble makeup (meaning, more mono)… Nah, I’m replaying as I write and it’s growing on me… This sounds right.

(27-06-2018, 05:54 PM)Deliza Wrote: Wow, it’s actually quite a good mix. Pretty bright but not harsh or tiresome to hear, just natural sounding instead, methinks. Violin might do a tad louder and with some more low end.

Only thing I feel kinda out of place is how wide and big the drums sound. It’s a treatment legit either for a jazz ballad (where you want things to be really immersive) or conversely, a Hair Rock tune (where you just want things to be huge), but a song like this kinda asks for a more humble makeup (meaning, more mono)… Nah, I’m replaying as I write and it’s growing on me… This sounds right.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.
I think you're right
I have to think more about the jazz.