Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
ArmedNDaverous Mix Swinging Steaks Lost My Way
(03-10-2018, 11:30 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Hi A'n'D, nice mix! Sounds very full and tight with nice balance and ambience choices.

About the only thing I would suggest changing is that acoustic guitar in the right channel. With the way it is EQed, the pick attack is quite strident. This isn't necessarily a problem per se, but there are a few uneven moments in the playing where it just jumps out a bit too much. Perhaps a transient plugin migh help taming that, or even a de-esser just to even out that pick attack and maybe bring up more of the actual notes rather than just string attack.

Nice work!

Hey fHingaz,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I can totally hear what you're saying now. I also agree with the other critique above that the stereo spread is pretty drastic which seems to just make that acoustic on the far right poke out even more. Have any tunes in particular you'd like me to take a listen to so I can pay it forward?

Dave

Messages In This Thread
RE: ArmedNDaverous Mix Swinging Steaks Lost My Way - by Phantom Studios - 05-10-2018, 06:53 AM