Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACTIONS One Minute Smile
Revisited this song today. It's always fun to remix old files.
And a catchy song at that.
Hope to get feedback on it. Thanks.

.mp3    OneMinuteSmileMix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.22 MB)

Hello Shul
Sounds Well balanced on my monitors a little bottom heavy compared to your last mix which still sounds great .

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

I really like the balance between the guitars. The lead vocal is easy to hear too. The drums were hard to mix on this song but you did a great job, maybe they're a bit loud.

I like you mix!

Fran
(10-06-2018, 07:14 AM)thedon Wrote: Hello Shul
Sounds Well balanced on my monitors a little bottom heavy compared to your last mix which still sounds great .

Cheers Big Grin

Hey thanks Don. Yes I tried to get a paramore vibe with it
But I probably overdid the mid-range a lil. Thanks glad to hear it's sounding decent on your end.
(10-06-2018, 09:54 AM)fran Wrote: I really like the balance between the guitars. The lead vocal is easy to hear too. The drums were hard to mix on this song but you did a great job, maybe they're a bit loud.

I like you mix!

Fran

Thanks Fran.. Yeah sometimes you definitely have to sample the drums.. The only live drums you are left with is those in the overheads.. Glad you like it.
Hey Shul!

I'm felling like your bass here is taking over the guitars. Try to bring them up and give it more brightness.
"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
(04-07-2018, 02:01 AM)JuniorNarciso Wrote: Hey Shul!

I'm felling like your bass here is taking over the guitars. Try to bring them up and give it more brightness.

Yes I noticed its more evident when in mono.. I'll fix that next time I open the project thanks for the feedback Smile