Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signe jakobsen my mix
Here's my crack at this track, I had a good time mixing this track it was very well produced had lots of fun! Take a listen and feel free to leave ant comments!

.mp3    what have you done mst 2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.55 MB)

Hello here are my observations

*snare is very fat sounding and that's great, but some of its low frequencies are masking other instruments. Also I believe the reverb you used for it needs a leopard filter to cut off reverberant low frequencies.
*voices need work. They sound too dry especially the harmony ones. Maybe a leopard filter on them to make them lighter and thiner so they differentiate from the lead box.
*at 1:56 there are some harmonies or voices that need Fxs or more balancing work. Some of them sound out of place.

Overall this Mix is very low frequencies driven. I believe you need to clean up low end to make your mix better. All in all the balance you have here is very good though keep it up! Feel free to check my mix of this song. Is not perfect but I would appreciate if you give it a listen. It's somewhere in there.
Hey Shul, thanks for taking a listen! I really appreciate your input so thanx again! I'll take another listen see if can fix some of those issues. i will post my revised mix asap.