Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammerdown
Awesome indeed, Some very talented musicians for sure. i Hope i did this song some justice.

.mp3    HAMMERDOWN5.mp3 --  (Download: 11.26 MB)

Nice!

Bring the kick, snare and overdubs up a bit, it sounds like they're really buried under the rhythm guitars. The distorted pre-chorus vocal also sounds a bit dark, I'd throw some extra midrange and top end in there.

Thanks for feedback, after listening to it again, your probably right. The kick and snare are maybe a bit buried. The pre chorus vocal could stand some more highs as well. ill get back to it eventually. lol
Hello
Your balances are great.. I just need more steroids on it.
It sounds rather weak. I need that low end punch and that mid-range fullness... It lacks a lil bit that eq wise.

Other than that this is great!
Use the original mix of the artists as reference. Sometimes you thing you got it good and then when you listen to a reference mix you realize you weren't even close.

Hope this helps.
(14-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Shul Wrote: Hello
Your balances are great.. I just need more steroids on it.
It sounds rather weak. I need that low end punch and that mid-range fullness... It lacks a lil bit that eq wise.

Other than that this is great!
Use the original mix of the artists as reference. Sometimes you thing you got it good and then when you listen to a reference mix you realize you weren't even close.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for feedback.