Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phre The Eon: 'Everybody's Falling Apart'
My Mix

Comments Welcome

Cheers

KirkSmile

Edit:

Listened to it this morning with clean ears.. Yikes what a mess! way too much top end..thin..a lot of bad choices.
Going to rip it down and start again.

.mp3    Everybodys falling apart.mp3 --  (Download: 8.39 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey Kirk, Just having a listen on my cruddy speakers at work... The balances in general sound good, but I think the biggest improvement might be made in the drums - to make them less midrange-focussed with more fullness and low end.
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(04-06-2018, 11:12 PM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Hey Kirk, Just having a listen on my cruddy speakers at work... The balances in general sound good, but I think the biggest improvement might be made in the drums - to make them less midrange-focussed with more fullness and low end.

Thanks Andrew.. Ill give that a try on the new mix.

Cheers
KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey Kmuzic,
Cool mix!
Balance is good. Dynamics also. I agree with Dave on drums. Not much more to say, it has cool vibe. cheers!
(12-06-2018, 12:15 PM)Lethan Wrote: Hey Kmuzic,
Cool mix!
Balance is good. Dynamics also. I agree with Dave on drums. Not much more to say, it has cool vibe. cheers!

Thanks Lethan

Yeah the drums are really flubby. I think I need to relevel the mix and bring the drums out more and some more EQ.

Thanks for the listen

Cheers
K
Hi Kirk, Love the vibes you manage to produce. Punky, right into your face and most certainly a great mix approach of this style IMHO!

Keep Rockin’ Man!
(09-11-2018, 03:18 PM)sgwork Wrote: Hi Kirk, Love the vibes you manage to produce. Punky, right into your face and most certainly a great mix approach of this style IMHO!

Keep Rockin’ Man!

Hey SG
Thanks for checking it out

Cheers

K