Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Noise "Revelations"
Just finished this one. Thoughts and comments appreciated.

.mp3    StreetNoise_Revelations_Mix1_Master.mp3 --  (Download: 9.38 MB)

Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.
Hey Dave
Nice Mix..balance it great ..I like the tone on the congs'a ..very clean.
Dryer vocal worked nice too. Bell ride on the cymbal is cool, in the headphones it sounded a db or 2 loud, but on the monitors it worked nice.
Great Job!!

Cheers

KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(04-06-2018, 12:07 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Dave
Nice Mix..balance it great ..I like the tone on the congs'a ..very clean.
Dryer vocal worked nice too. Bell ride on the cymbal is cool, in the headphones it sounded a db or 2 loud, but on the monitors it worked nice.
Great Job!!

Cheers

KirkSmile

I thought the exact same thing about the bell taps on the ride cymbal; in the cans into one ear its too much, but on my monitors, in the car and on the Bose sound dock its not too harsh and sits well.

These two Street noise mixes I worked on this weekend are the first times I used the Waves Abbey Road TG12345 plug-in. Its on almost every track, including the congas and lead vocal.

Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.