Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me
really enjoyed this track, may have gone a little too punchy on the drums but i like it

.mp3    Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.8 MB)

.mp3    Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me v2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.8 MB)

Hi TB listening through headphones and I like what iam hearing,just a bit of automation on the vocal delay would be great and watch the top end on drums, looking forward to mixing this one myself,well done.
Hey,
Nice mix,
One thing that is noticable is cymbals are too loud. Take a listen when solo comes in. Solo might need more gain in general. Perhaps drumkit is a bit too loud considering rest of instrumentation. Balance is good. voacl very sweet. I'd play with a cymbals to get better place for them. Cheers!
nice mixing! i agree with @Cudjoe and @Lethan about the cymbals. solo indeed sound a bit buried with cymbals, although i just omitted the solo. punch and bang sounds right. vocal sound indeed sound very good too. goob job! ^_^
thanks @Kapu and @Lethan for your excellent feedback

Here is a v2 mix. I have lowered the OHs a little in volume and cut a little bit of top from the sound

saved a tiny bit off the volume of the drums and boosted the solo ever-so slightly. That cymbal tweak has really helped the solo

I have had a lot of fun with this track

.mp3    Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me v2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.8 MB)

V2 is really solid, but the hihat is sounding a little off. Maybe when you lowered the overheads, bleed from a tom poked through?