Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
Yeah nice & tight...... said the Vicar. Tongue

.mp3    My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.63 MB)

that's really loud
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. ~ E.K.
(31-05-2018, 03:07 AM)tgraph Wrote: that's really loud

You have an aversion to volume controls or you just cannot get your mixes to be as big & dynamic?

Why would I even want to push the loudness like that? Pointless. I compared our two waveforms. Pretty funny.

(31-05-2018, 08:04 PM)tgraph Wrote: Why would I even want to push the loudness like that? Pointless. I compared our two waveforms. Pretty funny.

You may want to rethink your strategy if you want to compete in the commercial market, GOOD LUCK! Wink

When the commercial streamers reset your loudness to where mine already is... your wave looks like crap... You may want to read some news on loudness, and adjust your own strategy. Volume controls go up as well as down you know.
[Image: tGXEZU0JlixL9Eek1Hz59ETctEC6_jm1EegjqURB...ize_mode=3]

Your mix on top, mine on bottom and both @ -14 LUFS... This is what Spotify and others will do to your he-man loudness. Please discuss dynamics some more...
(31-05-2018, 08:23 PM)tgraph Wrote: When the commercial streamers reset your loudness to where mine already is... your wave looks like crap... You may want to read some news on loudness, and adjust your own strategy. Volume controls go up as well as down you know.

Maybe you should start a waveform study group? Big Grin

I knew there was no point in it mentioning from your first response.. Have a wonderful day.
(31-05-2018, 08:44 PM)tgraph Wrote: I knew there was no point in it mentioning from your first response.. Have a wonderful day.

Just trying to be helpful, I would join for the laughs alone! Tongue