Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"I'm Alright" Mix
Hello! I've been learning mixing for about 3 months now, this is my first full song and also the first I post in this forum. Spent a long time on this, a lot automation of volume, pan and reverb on many tracks. I hope you enjoy!

.mp3    I\'m Alright.mp3 --  (Download: 6.78 MB)

Good job Like it keep it up!
Ty for listening to my mix Nelson! This forum is great. After listening to some mixes I've realized that my mix has too much low end, I have a tendency to do that
Hey Terock!
Just my opinion, i'm not a great mixer.
The low frequencies in the mix sound a bit boomy and are overpowering, making the song seem dark. Fix that and the rest of the track is perfect!
(20-06-2018, 05:02 PM)iamdann5 Wrote: Hey Terock!
Just my opinion, i'm not a great mixer.
The low frequencies in the mix sound a bit boomy and are overpowering, making the song seem dark. Fix that and the rest of the track is perfect!

Yeah, I fixed that. Lowered the bass volume, reduced overall drum reverb and most importantly cut the low end on it. Thanks for the reply!
Hi Terock!

I'm not sure if you uploaded the right version of your mix, but to me it's a little too dark. You nailed the balance here, but that lower frequencies are taking away all the great work that you did.
"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
(04-07-2018, 02:21 AM)JuniorNarciso Wrote: Hi Terock!

I'm not sure if you uploaded the right version of your mix, but to me it's a little too dark. You nailed the balance here, but that lower frequencies are taking away all the great work that you did.

Hey Junior, thanks!

No, this is still the first version of the mix. I've fixed the low end issue later.
Here's the new version

.mp3    I\'m Alright.mp3 --  (Download: 6.81 MB)