Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just One Minute - Crownoise mix 2
Hey i made 2 versions of this second version mix and master, first one is a bit more dynamic and second is maxed. Tell me what you think of these 2 Smile??

.mp3    One Minute.mp3 --  (Download: 9.77 MB)

.mp3    One Minute 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.77 MB)

Use a gate for those noises in the beginning of the song
hahahah, why not just cut the channelclip until the song starts? And also who are you? 1 post, fake user. I would believe takka maybe? hahah.....XD what a joke.
(16-05-2018, 10:07 AM)crownoise Wrote: hahahah, why not just cut the channelclip until the song starts? And also who are you? 1 post, fake user. I would believe takka maybe? hahah.....XD what a joke.

This is just pure arrogance. ESSEXMX just joined yesterday so it's fair that he only has one post... No need to be so harsh to him.
Also, if you can't handle critique, don't post here, lol.
I agree that that noise probably shouldnt be there. Specially when the guitar just barely comes in over that noise. First mix is too dynamic in the sense that the snare doesnt sound like it belongs in the song. Vocals have too much reverb on them for me, and overall the entire mix is too distorted and loses out on a lot of punch that it could have.

The joke here is that you take post count as legitimacy and wrote off what was a solid critique of your mix.
(21-05-2018, 10:56 PM)Friggy Wrote: I agree that that noise probably shouldnt be there. Specially when the guitar just barely comes in over that noise. First mix is too dynamic in the sense that the snare doesnt sound like it belongs in the song. Vocals have too much reverb on them for me, and overall the entire mix is too distorted and loses out on a lot of punch that it could have.

The joke here is that you take post count as legitimacy and wrote off what was a solid critique of your mix.

How can i trust critique from a guy named "ESSEXMX" with no post on the forum saying that i should use a gate to fix the noise problem? First of there is alot of plugins that can reduce noise-issues pre or post other processing, second of all why should i just not back stuf up that produces the noise or as i said before just strip silence? And by the way, have you ever heard people saying that vinyl sounds good, do you have any idea how much tape introduces noise? Listen to some old vinylrecords and compare, and don't come back and tell me you didn't hear any hiss or that people don't like the sound of vinyl...