Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Lingua Funqa_JustOneMinute_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Get your sub woofers out baby! There is something about this song that's really good....driving, momentum, interesting bass part....the list goes on.

Cheers,

Tom

.mp3    JustOneMinute_5M.mp3 --  (Download: 9.97 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
That’s some big A$$ bottom Smile Had to wait until my wife went shopping to crank it up on my JBL’s with the subwoofer.
We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
(02-05-2018, 07:57 AM)Faders_up Wrote: That’s some big A$$ bottom Smile Had tonl wait until my wife went shopping to crank it up on my JBL’s with the subwoofer.

------------
Thanks so much.....that was the intent lol.... I have some Pro-spec headphones that I used to listen to the final mix which have a spec of 5 Hertz up to 20 kilohertz and I hear that bass boom in in there
......sounds great in those headphones. I should make another mix and tone down that extreme low end a bit so that it doesn't blow out people's speakers LOL. That awesome bass part really makes this song!!!!!!

Tom
Hi Tom

Blew my speakers...LOL! Love the bottom end, has that Club, House feel. Really nice mix .. Vocals sound great

Cheers

KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey Tom ,
Sounds great on my monitors ,I don't mind the big bottom end !

Cheers

Don Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(19-05-2018, 03:13 AM)thedon Wrote: Hey Tom ,
Sounds great on my monitors ,I don't mind the big bottom end !

Cheers

Don Big Grin

-----------
Thanks Don......is there enough kick beater in there for ya???? Heee heeee...

Later....

Tom