Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Turkuaz Lookin Tough,Feelin Good.
Loving this track Smile

.mp3    Turkuaz Looking,Tough,Feelin Good mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 15.83 MB)

Very Good mix sounds nice and punchy in my monitors !

I thought I mixed this one Confused
Will to give it a go !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Sound great! Good work. ^_^
(23-04-2018, 09:51 AM)thedon Wrote: Very Good mix sounds nice and punchy in my monitors !

I thought I mixed this one Confused
Will to give it a go !

Cheers Big Grin
Cheers donSmile
(23-04-2018, 08:38 PM)kapu Wrote: Sound great! Good work. ^_^
Ta very much Kapu.
You got the funk! Nice job Cudjoe.
We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
Good mix! I love the clarity, balance and 'inyofaceness' (if that's a word).
The drums seem ever-so-slightly far back perhaps, but maybe that's just a matter of (my lack of) taste, or maybe my headphones are lying.
In some places there also seems to be a bit of pumping going on (early in the track).

These are more observations than really criticism; it sounds great overall! Doing some good funk real justice there Smile
Hi Cudjoe
Really solid mix!! Funked up!! I really enjoyed the Guitar solo. nice balance and clarity throughout! Cool tune.

KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(29-04-2018, 09:27 PM)Faders_up Wrote: You got the funk! Nice job Cudjoe.
Cheers Faders up for thatSmile
(03-05-2018, 07:27 PM)gaga Wrote: Good mix! I love the clarity, balance and 'inyofaceness' (if that's a word).
The drums seem ever-so-slightly far back perhaps, but maybe that's just a matter of (my lack of) taste, or maybe my headphones are lying.
In some places there also seems to be a bit of pumping going on (early in the track).

These are more observations than really criticism; it sounds great overall! Doing some good funk real justice there Smile
Thank you very much gaga for your comments.