Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ilmari Kontia Funkkihillo new mix
Still getting to grips with reaper,all comments are welcomed.

.mp3    Ilmari Kontia Funkkihillo mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.68 MB)

.mp3    Ilmari Kontia Funkkihillo NEW MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 7.46 MB)

Hi Cudjoe , Nice solid mix sounds Great on my monitors ,I know you like detailed feedback can hear some 230 hz transients popping out in the snare .
The backing vocals at around 1.56 a touch upfront maybe just in the low frequencies.
Just some minor observations mostly personal taste !
well Done
Cheers Big Grin

Thumbnail(s)

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hey Cudjoe,

I'm liking the direction go are going with here, a nice energy and forwardness. I certainly prefer the "new" mix with its fuller sound. Overheads maybe a little bright for my ears at times which maybe tricky to control. I can resonate with Don's comment on the backing vox level. Could be tucked in a bit I reckon. Overall its sounding good. I love the middle eight section. Nice build.

Well Done
(04-04-2018, 11:55 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi Cudjoe , Nice solid mix sounds Great on my monitors ,I know you like detailed feedback can hear some 230 hz transients popping out in the snare .
The backing vocals at around 1.56 a touch upfront maybe just in the low frequencies.
Just some minor observations mostly personal taste !
well Done
Cheers Big Grin
Right on don i have made some adjustments.
(04-04-2018, 12:52 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey Cudjoe,

I'm liking the direction go are going with here, a nice energy and forwardness. I certainly prefer the "new" mix with its fuller sound. Overheads maybe a little bright for my ears at times which maybe tricky to control. I can resonate with Don's comment on the backing vox level. Could be tucked in a bit I reckon. Overall its sounding good. I love the middle eight section. Nice build.

Well Done

Thanks Dave i agree with you guys,i have made some adjustments.

.mp3    Ilmari Kontia Funkkihillo NEW MIX 2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.51 MB)

Mix 2 sounds better !
Nice one Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(05-04-2018, 11:45 AM)thedon Wrote: Mix 2 sounds better !
Nice one Big Grin
Thanks very much.