Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions?

It's my first contribution, your opinions will help me a lot.

.mp3    Funkkihillo mezcla.mp3 --  (Download: 7.68 MB)

Hi serincom2004! I will like to give you my impressions of your mix in a constructive way so you can learn from this experience. Your mix has great things that are great for starters, like basic balances, except the first part with the guitars entering the stereo field, those are loud in comparison with the rest of the band, specially the one in the right. I recommend some cutting in the 190 Hz area for most of the guitar tracks. Also some High pass in the background vocals will clear some room and give you clarity in your mix. The sounds of the lead vocals are good, you got the voice sitting pretty steady there, I will add just a touch of 10k in a shelf EQ, maybe a couple of dbs, until it sounds with more air on the top. Cool use of the panning and stereo field. This mix has a lot of potential if you solve this small details. Give it a try and always compare with references similar to this style.Take care!
Thanks for your time. Your impressions are really valuable, I will try to improve the points you mention to me. Thank you!!