Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spektakulatius: 'Our Love Is Here To Stay'
Fun Mix and another great song from Spektakulatius!!

Tried to give it a live old school flavor ..

Comments always welcome

Cheers

KSmile

ver2

Brought the vocals down and automated

.mp3    Our love is here to stay-Spectakulitus-fixed.mp3 --  (Download: 10.83 MB)

.mp3    Our love is here to stay-Spectakulitus-2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.83 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Sweet tones, K.

Nicely presented and enjoyable to listen to. I probably prefer the dominance of the vocal performance in the first mix, although it maybe just a touch sibilant at times. Nit-picky I know.Smile
(04-04-2018, 12:35 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Sweet tones, K.

Nicely presented and enjoyable to listen to. I probably prefer the dominance of the vocal performance in the first mix, although it maybe just a touch sibilant at times. Nit-picky I know.Smile

Thanks for the listen Dave. Your comments are always appreciated.

Cheers!

KSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
It's got an intimate night club sound, K. Well done. I gotta get to this tune.
Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.
(04-04-2018, 11:52 PM)davemcg61 Wrote: It's got an intimate night club sound, K. Well done. I gotta get to this tune.

Thanks Dave.

I know you'll enjoy mixing this one Dave, looking forward to hearing it.

Cheers

KSmile