Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesu bleibet meine Freude flymix
Here I leave to your consideration, this mix of this masterpiece of music.

From Argentina

Cheers!!!

Sergio

.mp3    JesusJoy.mp3 --  (Download: 6.01 MB)

Sometimes I think that if anyone says anything in the post mine, because I'm doing things right, or very wrong.
maybe you didn't get a response because this genre is not too 'popular' among people here; but that doesn't mean you're doing things wrong.

I paid attention to your mix in terms of quality of sound and I must say that I am impressed! the sound was better than any other classical piece I've heard in my life on cd (not too many, if I'm sincere!); so congratulations on your mix!!

Si eres argentino, entenderás esto sin problemas: he notado que últimamente hay menos actividad en el foro, es posible que porque por aquí sea verano y ya sabes... la gente pasa menos tiempo en casa. Aunque también hay muchos sureños que estáis en invierno por aquí. Pero no te preocupes que miraré tus mezclas y las comentaré. Pero no hoy porque me voy a la playa en estos momentos :-)
mixing since April 2013
Gracias Juan !!!! ahora entiendo jajajajaj se van a la playa....... Gracias por escuchar mi trabajo y apreciarlo.

Saludos!!!!
You've succeeded in turning down the oboe! But I think that Cembalo is maybe too dominant in your mix.

Did you use some kind of stereo widener? Maybe phase issues, but something makes the low end quite boomy here and there. It feels that viola is jumping. Some notes come very strongly from the right and then other notes from the middle in lower levels.