Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this website, thoughts?
Any help appreciated! Thanks.

.m4a    Sasha.m4a --  (Download: 10.83 MB)

I know its a late reply, but here goes.
The Kick is bombastic and well loud in my headphones. Guitars are low in comparison. Think you nailed it with the bass, maybe remix everything around that foundation and also like the subtle strings you added (Or did I miss them?) near the end. Not a put down comment at all, just as a starting point you have a good foundation but need to turn down the kick and leave the bass where it is. This will open up room for other instruments (Like the guitars) in the mix.

Yak Smas.

James
Hi James!

I really appreciate the feedback. I will take a listen and try to post a remix soon.

Cheers!

Ricardo

(20-12-2018, 11:20 PM)James Cullis Wrote: I know its a late reply, but here goes.
The Kick is bombastic and well loud in my headphones. Guitars are low in comparison. Think you nailed it with the bass, maybe remix everything around that foundation and also like the subtle strings you added (Or did I miss them?) near the end. Not a put down comment at all, just as a starting point you have a good foundation but need to turn down the kick and leave the bass where it is. This will open up room for other instruments (Like the guitars) in the mix.

Yak Smas.

James