Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybody´s Falling Apart [Mixed by Mange]
My take on this fun track. Did some arrangement edits, chorus is way to good not to be traditionally repeated at the end of the song. Also shortened the solo a bit.

Did some multing on the guitars to help me out in the mix.

Had this mix ready a while ago but my daw refused to render it with effects. Have been strugglin´with that waay to long.

.mp3    Phre The Eon - Everybody\'s Falling Apart [Mixed by Mange].mp3 --  (Download: 6.93 MB)

Great sounding mix ,I like how you ended this great song Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(09-07-2013, 10:33 AM)thedon Wrote: Great sounding mix ,I like how you ended this great song Big Grin !
Thanks, glad you liked the ending.
Great mix mange!Nothing to point there is good as it is, the only thing that would improve is some automation to get excitement.
(11-07-2013, 05:10 PM)gopener Wrote: Great mix mange!Nothing to point there is good as it is, the only thing that would improve is some automation to get excitement.

You´re right. I should use automation more in a creative way. As of now I mostly turn to automation when I must. As an example when a snare hit is too loud or the vocal compressor needs some guidance. I´ll take your input with me on upcoming mixes.
Great.Waiting for your future mixes mange!Big Grin