Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Nerve 9 - Pray For The Rain
Every FB will be useful. Thx for listening...

.mp3    Nerve9 - Pray for the rain B2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.48 MB)

Sasha MD
Nicely done!!
Cool done by you the way you approach this mix.
Simply think it`s good Smile
Patsculle, Thanks.
Sasha MD
Hi Coulomb - really solid mix - liked it ! My favourite aspect was the tape delay (?) that you used on some of the verse vocals. Sounded awesome !

For improvement feedback, I don't have much to offer - just taste related stuff - I would have loved to hear more delay on the lead guitar parts - perhaps not extreme as the verses, but something tasty like you did - provides a bit more interest and width.

Great mix, thanks for mixing the track !

Thomas
Thomas, thanks for comment. The delay isn't actually a delay. It's a reverb with a long pre-delay. About lead guitar I was thinking to add more reverb and some little delay also. Maybe I will edit the lead guitar and update the mix.
P.S. I am very glad you like my version. If you have some more songs - share them. Smile
Sasha MD
That is cool - I think I read somewhere that Chris Lord Alge did that - long pre-delay reverbs. I will need to experiment !

I do have more songs - this one is part of a 10 song project, and we are halfway through - I said to Mike I would send some more songs along, but alas life has gotten in the way ! If there is anything in this playlist that you would like to mix, I will prioritize the export accordingly Smile

https://soundcloud.com/nerve9band/sets/nerve-9