Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Noise: 'Revelations'
My Mix

Fun Mix!!

Comments Welcome

Cheers

KSmile

.mp3    Revelations-Street Noise1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.61 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Good balance, Kirk. I listened twice; once all the way through and again in sections, comparing it to the mix I just completed. I still marvel at the various interpretations of all these CMT songs.
Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.
(03-06-2018, 11:46 PM)davemcg61 Wrote: Good balance, Kirk. I listened twice; once all the way through and again in sections, comparing it to the mix I just completed. I still marvel at the various interpretations of all these CMT songs.

Wow. Forgot all about this song..Thanks for checking it out. I had to listen to it again..lol

I think its about time for a redo and clean it up.

I agree, I love listening to all the different mixes and ideas everyone has.

Thanks Dave
Cheers
KirkSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.