Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOODFIRE ANIMALS MIX
FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED AND RETURNED THANKS

.mp3    WOODFIRE.mp3 --  (Download: 7.99 MB)

It's obviously squashed, to the point it distorts when all instruments hit at the same time. Sounds boomy, it may be cooler if you would back off limiter.
Or did you want it to be squashed?? I have to say I find it a little hard to 'like' the distorting kick drum. But the overall mix has quite a nice vibe to it - kind of relaxed. Suits the song. And everything's pretty well balanced.
Hey saga i like this mix, i love that distortion you got on going there Big Grin Though, it feels like you got that fast clip-distortion put on a litle eairly or late don't know which way it is but it feels like it messed a tiny bit with the highend cuz the attack of the kick in highend is missing in a couple of spots, makes the guitars really cool though and brings out the tone of them, thing is i think its slow slewish which makes the guitars poke out a tiny bit and make em a bit harsh at some places. Otherwise i like the confidence in having the cymbals that colored and upfront , i like that smashed sound from Oh/room mics , very vintage.
Hey Saga,
Vocal sound has nice tone, the guitar tone either. I dont think distorted low end fits well. It is too much obvious takes attention from the song from the beginning. Cheers!