Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Perpetual Escape: 'Stop And Rise'
Ah ah no i mean they are loud in your mix so they take a lot of our attention. So turn them down a bit to make them sound less disconnected from the rest
What a bit more country and western ?
Oh look my 2 star troll is back lol
You really have a troll on your back lol ? That's what happens when you got some success ah ah Smile

Usually in country music the vocals are pretty loud aren't they ? Well it depends here how you want them to sound. It can work as a country song, although we did not compose it that way (for us, vocals in our music are not meant to be super loud, but just a little more in front of the band).
After all, music is art, not science. What you like is different from me. As long as the client is happy, then everything is good Smile

Hi Alan ,
Sounds good on my monitors ,I can hear some low frequencies on the vocals which I used the de-esser /Dynamic eq with a fast attack and fast release in the low frequencies of the plugin I am testing out to tame some subtle transients on the vocals around 147-250 hz area to sit better in the mix !
well done !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Cheers mate
(03-02-2018, 12:19 AM)Mandubien Wrote: You really have a troll on your back lol ? That's what happens when you got some success ah ah Smile

Usually in country music the vocals are pretty loud aren't they ? Well it depends here how you want them to sound. It can work as a country song, although we did not compose it that way (for us, vocals in our music are not meant to be super loud, but just a little more in front of the band).
After all, music is art, not science. What you like is different from me. As long as the client is happy, then everything is good Smile

Im far from successful ,These people are just sad little pricks hiding behind screens .Little cowards that need to grow up .

Nice! Solid low end, good separation yet punchy. Some guitar sounds have perhaps too much emphasis on the telephone frequency area, but not disturbing. In the otherworldly reverse reverb section the dry vocals could go down a bit. Still, the overall beefy rock sound feels spot on. Good mixing! ^_^
Cheers kapu