Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boogiesnakes: 'It's My Right'
New Mix

Have a listen, make a comment

More feedback = More Knowledge

Cheers!

KBig Grin

.mp3    Its My Right2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.74 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(28-01-2018, 08:47 PM)KMuzic Wrote: New Mix

Cheers!

KBig Grin

KMuzic, the way you mixed this song has it oozing a nostalgic vibe. It feels like its a part of a soundtrack. You keep those drums rocking don't you? And the Lead Vocals are Loud and Proud, I like it. I'm going to have to give this one a go now. Cool

Cheers!
(29-01-2018, 05:24 AM)MikeGoPro Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 08:47 PM)KMuzic Wrote: New Mix

Cheers!

KBig Grin

KMuzic, the way you mixed this song has it oozing a nostalgic vibe. It feels like its a part of a soundtrack. You keep those drums rocking don't you? And the Lead Vocals are Loud and Proud, I like it. I'm going to have to give this one a go now. Cool

Cheers!

Hi Mike

I appreciate the comments, yeah I kinda was going for old school funk vibe. simple but powerful. Mixing drums was always the weakest part of my mix, I think I'm finally starting understand the process to get them sounding good and solid, mostly from the comments and listening to other mixes here. I love this place..lolBig Grin

Thanks again!

Cheers

KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Like your mix, it is very classic vibe !!! Wide and clear,, low end sit very well.
Before and After mix /mastering
More of my work isĀ here
https://soundcloud.com/trvbeats