Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AM Contra 'Heart Peripheral' MikeGoPro Mix
I decided to give the song a go.

It's not finished yet, I haven't done any automation so its a static mix but I figured I would upload it anyway.

Cheers!

Here's an alternative version it's still a static mix but I adjusted the percussions some.

And here's and alternate updated version with the effects turned down a bit.

Chhers

.mp3    AMContra_HeartPeripheral MikeGoPro Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.08 MB)

.mp3    AMContra_HeartPeripheral MikeGoPro Update.mp3 --  (Download: 8.08 MB)

.mp3    AMContra_HeartPeripheral MikeGoPro Update Alternate Version.mp3 --  (Download: 8.08 MB)

Hey Mike

I'm definitely not familiar with what this style of music should sound like, ask me about rock, country, blues etc. and I could comment a bit better, But looking at it tone wise, balance and flow etc., it sounds like a really full, energetic mix and it sounds like you did some cool effects that work really well. All I can say is it sounds really good in my headphones. Good job!

Later

KSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(28-01-2018, 07:26 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Mike

I'm definitely not familiar with what this style of music should sound like, ask me about rock, country, blues etc. and I could comment a bit better, But looking at it tone wise, balance and flow etc., it sounds like a really full, energetic mix and it sounds like you did some cool effects that work really well. All I can say is it sounds really good in my headphones. Good job!

Later

KSmile

Hey KMuzic

That's what I was going for a full bodied, energetic mix, though it needs some automation, Vocal delay throws, and all the extra bells and whistles. But I wanted to get it out there and see what the community thought about it.

Thanks for taking a listen. I'll check out your latest mixes and be sure to leave a comment as well.

Later!