Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moosmusic: "Big Dummy Shake"
This one ended up being more challenging than it seemed when I first listened to it.

.mp3    V1-Big Dummy Shake_MoosmusicZM3 .mp3 --  (Download: 7.37 MB)

We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
(23-01-2018, 09:05 AM)Faders_up Wrote: This one ended up being more challenging than it seemed when I first listened to it.
Love your mix , I remember finding this cool song being challenging a one to mix and you have done a great job especially with blending the different drums together !
Sometimes my wife and kids came in and started clapping to the song and ask why I'm playing the same song over and over again they just don't get it they think I'm going nuts , Listening on ns10's I thought they were behind me clapping LOL !
Uploaded your mix with some subtle eq listening on HD600's

Well Done Big Grin

.mp3    V1-Big Dummy Shake_MoosmusicZM3 HD600 eq.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks Don. I like the EQ curve you applied. What are the HD600’s? My wife asked me the same thing about listening to a song over and over. The fact that we can mix at home in our underwear and a t-shirt with a cup of coffee without going to a studio is worth the harassment Smile
We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
(24-01-2018, 08:48 AM)Faders_up Wrote: Thanks Don. I like the EQ curve you applied. What are the HD600’s? My wife asked me the same thing about listening to a song over and over. The fact that we can mix at home in our underwear and a t-shirt with a cup of coffee without going to a studio is worth the harassment Smile
I agree !
The Hd600 are Sennheiser open back headphones a little expensive but for me well worth the investment.

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts