Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Mix for Fun
Feel free to roast my mix. After all, that's what I do with yours Wink

(Revision is at post #10)

.mp3    Kings and Queens.mp3 --  (Download: 8.8 MB)

Not much to roast on Smile Good stuff, really like the effects on the slower parts of the song. Pleasant to listen to. Well Done Smile
(13-01-2018, 04:40 AM)Leumou Wrote: Feel free to roast my mix. After all, that's what I do with yours Wink

I like this mix it's nice and punchy. With that said at about the 1 minute mark it seems like its get really wet. That's not necessarily bad, just an observation. But overall I like the punch this mix has.

Later.

(13-01-2018, 09:27 AM)Lethan Wrote: Not much to roast on Smile Good stuff, really like the effects on the slower parts of the song. Pleasant to listen to. Well Done Smile

Thank You!
(13-01-2018, 10:42 AM)MikeGoPro Wrote:
(13-01-2018, 04:40 AM)Leumou Wrote: Feel free to roast my mix. After all, that's what I do with yours Wink

I like this mix it's nice and punchy. With that said at about the 1 minute mark it seems like its get really wet. That's not necessarily bad, just an observation. But overall I like the punch this mix has.

Later.

Yeah, I decided to be a bit creative about the middle part XD. Anyways, thank you for the reply!
Oh, very cool mix! Love the super mario underwater part Big Grin
In my opinion the vocal needs to be tamed around 470Hz and the synthie has some annoying ringing broadly around 550Hz.
Apart from that, I'm with Lethan, but please keep roasting! Wink
(13-01-2018, 07:48 PM)HVLTN Wrote: Oh, very cool mix! Love the super mario underwater part Big Grin
In my opinion the vocal needs to be tamed around 470Hz and the synthie has some annoying ringing broadly around 550Hz.
Apart from that, I'm with Lethan, but please keep roasting! Wink

Thank you! Ill check out my mids a bit more
Hey, pretty good overall mix Smile I like the idea of the different slow section, did something similar but not so extreme, just big ballad snare reverb and much wetter lead vocal, but why not make it really different? To my ears, things are sounding a touch dull overall. Cheers Smile
(19-01-2018, 06:46 AM)Audiomuze Wrote: Hey, pretty good overall mix Smile I like the idea of the different slow section, did something similar but not so extreme, just big ballad snare reverb and much wetter lead vocal, but why not make it really different? To my ears, things are sounding a touch dull overall. Cheers Smile

Thanks for the Comment! Yeah, I realized my mix lacked a little air and needed a bit of a cut in the boomy range, but that can be fixed with a simple EQ on the master, so I'm not too worried about it
Gave my track some more air, cut a bit on the boomy range, and for funzies, pumped the volume to 11 (jk, its still itunes compatible).

.mp3    Kings and Queens.mp3 --  (Download: 8.8 MB)